Terms & Conditions
This agreement applies as between you, the User of this Website and Peeli Limited. Your agreement to comply and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed
to occur upon your first use of the Website.
If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
Age Restrictions – Persons under the age of 18 should use this Website only with the supervision of
Payment Information must be provided by or with the permission of an Adult.
If Goods are being ordered from outside the UNITED KINGDOM, import duties and taxes may be incurred once your goods reach their destination. Peeli Limited is not responsible for these charges and we undertake to make no calculations or estimates in this regard. If you are buying internationally, you are advised to contact your local customs authorities for further details on costs and procedures. As the purchaser of the Goods, you will also be the importer of record and as such should ensure that your purchase is in full compliance with the laws of the country into which the Goods are being imported. Please be aware that Goods may be inspected on arrival at port for customs purposes and Peeli Limited cannot guarantee that the packaging of your goods will be free of signs of tampering.
- Intellectual Property
- Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not
limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Peeli Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by
applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by Peeli Limited.
- Third Party Intellectual Property
- Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
- Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
- Fair Use of Intellectual Property Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
- Use of Communications Facilities
- When using the enquiry form or any other System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Peeli Limited or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that Peeli Limited reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
iii. You acknowledge that Peeli Limited may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the enquiry form may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
- Goods, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all graphical representations and descriptions of goods available from Peeli Limited correspond to the actual Goods, Peeli Limited are not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct goods, not different goods altogether. Please refer to Clause 14.1 for incorrect goods.
- Where appropriate, you may be required to select the required size, model, colour, number of the goods that you are purchasing.
iii. Peeli Limited does not represent or warrant that such Goods will be available. Stock indications are not provided on the Website.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. Peeli Limited reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Goods and Peeli Limited processing that order and taking payment, you will be contacted prior to your order being processed with details of the new price;
- All prices on the Website include VAT.
- Peeli Limited will notify you by way of email when your goods are to be dispatched to you. The message will contain details of estimated delivery times in addition to any reasons for a delay in the delivery of the Goods purchased by you.
- If Peeli Limited receives no communication from you, within 14 days of delivery, regarding any problems with the goods, you are deemed to have received the goods in full working order and with no problems.
- Returns Policy
Peeli Limited aims to always provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions. If you receive Goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 days to arrange collection and return. Peeli Limited is not responsible for paying shipment costs. You will be given the option to have the Goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods.
- If any goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact Peeli Limited within 28 days to arrange collection and return. Peeli Limited is not responsible for paying shipment costs. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods.
iii. If any goods develop faults within their warranty period, you are entitled to a repair or replacement under the terms of that warranty.